- Woods End Research Laboratory offers publications on School composting as well as other compost advice.
- The Compost Resource Page
- The Humusphere
- BioCorpUSA - Biodegradable Plastics
- Master Composter - The web site for home composting
- How Stuff Works
Resources for Composting with Worms
- American Worms
- Books about Composting with Worms
- Composting with Red Wiggler Worms
- Vermitechnology Unlimited
- Worm Digest
- Worm Woman
- Worms Way
Worm Composting Systems/Bins
- Happy D Ranch
- Mini-Jet Home Worm Harvester & Composter
- Worm Barn
- Worm Composting System
- Do it yourself kit
Worms (Where to get them)
- Buy a Can-O-Worms
- Dakota Blue Worms
- Cosmo's Red Worms
- KAZARIE Worm Farm (Trenton, FL)
Maturity Test Kit
The Solvita Compost Maturity kit and Soil Test kit help gardeners know the state of their compost and the life within their soil.
Here's a Drill Attachment which helps you aerate compost.
The Right Turn Aerator is manually operated, contact Bob Broom.
See also, "aerators" are under "compost accessories" at Greenculture.
Another option: Compost Auger at Envirocare.
Special "Compost Thermometers" are available commercially to measure the temperature of compost piles. Typical thermometers have an 18-inch or longer probe and a dial indicating temperature.
- ReoTemp Instrument Corp
- Email Hanna Instruments to request pricing for Backyard Compost Thermometers.
- Email Tel Tru to request pricing for Backyard Compost Thermometers or view thermometers on their website.
Sustainability is about conserving environmental resources for future generations.
For more information, see: